Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rooney is England's Go To man

Wayne Rooney had the weight of an entire country on his back. With him England has a good shot at making the final in South Africa but without him, England doesn't really stand a chance. He will be England's play maker if he maintains his current form. He has been demolishing Premier League teams with his role for Manchester United, and has had a huge impact on the international scene. English legend Sir Geoff Hurst said Rooney will be the "x-factor" for England an the reason they will advance to the later stages of the tournament. If Rooney were to get injured, England wouldn't have enough talent at the forward position to create a lot of scoring opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. It is my first time to visit your blog and your blog is very interesting. I love this article very much. I am sure to share your blog with my friend. I hope you will visit my blog to share more about soccer with me. Thanks a lot.

    http://soccer1203.blogspot.hk
    http://www.bonanza.com/booths/wkwivan

    ReplyDelete